day 211. [christmas!!]

Not living at home anymore my parents and their friends have all of a sudden become clueless as to what to get me for Christmas. The presents and cards are definitely becoming less and less [granted I've only had two Christmas' since I've gone to college]. My Christmas has now become the 26th of December when my parents and I go out and get me stuff that I need/want.

That's the thing though, not living at home I've definitely started to see that Christmas isn't about the gifts, especially how many you get. It's definitely about the time spent with those that you love and mean the world to you.

Not having that many presents to distract us this year, my family was able to have some good laughs with each other. Let me tell you, it was like reliving good memories from when my brother and I were much younger than we are now. Time flies!

1 comment:

  1. Christmas is easier that way...thank goodness for AFTER CHRISTMAS sales!

    So random story, I was out in a blizzard on Dec 26. Just wanted to add that in there. hahahaha Also it was the day I first tried halo halo. I know - it was super cold that day so why halo halo?! To fulfill my halo-halo-deprivation... :\

    ReplyDelete