day 301. [baseball]

So I watched a UP Baseball Game today. My first UP Baseball game ... ever. In fact, I don't even think I watched any baseball games for the Wildcats when I was in high school. Now that I'm out of high school I still don't plan on watching any of them, haha.

----------
Unfortunately, some of the other photos from today didn't turn out. I'll be honest with you the real highlight of my day was getting to hang out with a few people from FISH. We definitely built community and bonded as friends and family. It was truly a moment of the day in which I said to the group, "Look, we didn't even have to go out to have fun."

Evenings like tonight will definitely be the memories that definitely made college what it was. Love my friends. Love God.
----------

For the mean time though, enjoy this baseball picture of a former Villan #30 (Chris Johnson)

No comments:

Post a Comment