day 357. [kindergarten]

I went back to kindergarten today. What I mean is I ended up helping out in a kindergarten class. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!! I got to paint! I got to re-learn the sounds that some letters make! I got to take a reading test! I got to read out loud! Best part was that I got to play with play-doh (and smell it too)!!

To put it into perspective, I was in kindergarten, obviously 15 years ago, but that was in 1996-1997!!
WEIRD O_O

There are some other pictures on my flickr. So check that out! Although you can go to my flickr to see what I looked like on my first day of kindergarten, I'll save you that trouble and you can see here what I looked like:

Rick's 1st Day of Kindergarten! REPRESENT PM!!

Oh yeah, hung out with my good buddy Anthony Snyder today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment