day ___ [after math]

I thought I'd let all of you know that I'm still taking photos and that photography is still a big part of my life, just I've taken somewhat of a break.

I haven't been taking photos everyday, like I did this last year, but when I get the chance I'll snap a photo. That said, my camera has yet to leave my side.

What else!? Oh yeah, I'm starting to do film work again, but that's been going really slow and I have to be patient when it comes to finishing off a roll of film.

To keep up to date with my photos check out my flickr and my new photoblog on tumblr.

Thank you so much for allowing me to open up a part of my life to you this last year. You guys who have come in throughout the year and those of you coming in now have made a difference in how I take a photo. Thank you!

- Rick Andrew Baleros ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment