day 001. [flat tire]

So, I went to Little Red with my friend Sam Riofta (I'll definitely have to be going back to Little Red before they close on June 22nd). While we were having our flat tire's and messenger boy's she decided to tell me this cool project that our friend Colin Dorwart got her into. It's called Project 365. (Check this guys project out!) The thing is, I thought it was a cool idea and I thought I'd give it a try. Anyways, after wards I went to go see Sam's apartment because I wanted to see it and check it out. It was tons of fun! Sam, Alli, Colin, and I ended up watching theme songs to 90s shows and we also listened to some Regina Spektor. Sam and Colin took me back to campus because I was quite tired by then (it was about 3:00 when they took me back).

I then hung out with Melanie in her room before we traveled over to YoCream to go have some frozen yogurt. It was our first time there. Unfortunately, I can't put that picture up :( because the whole idea is posting one picture a day. We ate at YoCream for dinner because we really weren't all that hungry to begin with. When we got back to campus she studied/worked on Anatomy while I caught myself up on the first half of Glee! Now we're watching Definitely Maybe after a disaster of trying to watch Final Destination, bahaha.

4 comments:

  1. love this idea. I might just join you...

    jenny (from the block)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the flat tire doesn't look right...? is there meat on that? i thought you don't eat meat. so confused.

    as for the project, it's really cool, but are you going to be keeping it like a journal? idk...i was just looking at some other projects, and they seemed to just take a picture and leave it as that.

    but whatever. i guess you can interpret it and do what you want. either way it's still pretty neat.

    p.s. see you in 364 days? so like next year, eh? hahahaha j/k. don't forget to post today.

    p.p.s. i'm seriously working on the other blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tarra, I got the veggie bacon added onto it for an additional $1, haha. It's tempeh, if you're wondering.

    I am going to keep it like a journal actually. The guy who started it [one of the links] wrote that if you want to write a little bit about what you did that day. That way a year from now it'll be a cool thing to read.

    With that though, I'm also taking the blog-posts and "word documenting" them so that when the 365 days are up it's called PRINT and get it bound. Keepsake :)

    I'm glad you understand what I meant when I said "see you in 364 days"

    That's also good to know you're working on the other blog, bahaha. I'm so busy with school and now this blog that I'm just going to wait. As for other readers, they're not so patient (you know who I'm talking about)

    Also, as for today, I won't forget to post. I've been taking pictures most of the day while doing things. Church, eating lunch [phood photography], doing homework right now in the Pilot House, and about to go do homework in the Library for BibTrad. Maybe I'll even take some pictures while hanging out with people.

    I'm glad you think this idea is neat. I'm quite excited to see how it all unfolds in the coming months!

    I challenge you to do it too :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continue challenging me because it hasn't happened yet. One of these years...haha ;)






    ...but SERIOUSLY!

    ReplyDelete