day 142. [lunch]

Usually when I was home for the summer my Sunday post had to do something with being back home and getting to go to Living Word and LYC. Well, that's what was awesome about today. Don't get me wrong though, my highlight was definitely lunch today, haha.

So, back at school Kyle went to the Cove one time and get this concoction that essentially was a grilled cheese sandwich on steroids.

If you're wondering what's in this sandwich it's the following:
  • Pepper Jack Cheese
  • Turkey
  • Wheat Bread
It was "real good" as Kyle would say. I had it back at school and couldn't wait to make it here at home. That brings me to my other point about Fall Break. I'll admit that the Commons did get better with their food, but nothing can beat home cooked food that's FUH-REE!! Totes love it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment