day 316. [pre-frosh]

It's Weekend on the Bluff. A time where MANY pre-frosh are roaming around the campus with their hosts that they've been assigned too. I hosted a pre-frosh last year who I happen to be good friends with this year. I was fortunate enough to host again this year. I was expecting ONE pre-frosh and found that I was assigned THREE pre-frosh.

It was awesome though and they were all great guys. I'm glad that I got the three that I did!
----------
(If my pre-frosh end up reading this ...)

Shane: Good luck at WSU next year. It was definitely fun having you for the weekend. Still wish you could be here next year!

Preston: Good luck at BYU next year. Again, it was fun having you for the weekend. I still can't believe that you and Shane live so close to me!

Willie: Good luck choosing the school you go to. I would really love it if you chose UP because, as the three of you experienced, it's an awesome school with great community!
----------
To the three of you guys: I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your senior year and the summer before college! Wishing you three the best :)

2 comments:

  1. We'll see at lot of Preston since BYU is in our conference. Ohhh boyy. But it should be good. I do love my friends who go there, despite being at BYU.

    What the? Shane ended up choosing WSU. Fail. Just kidding.

    If Willy reads this: COME HERE. You won't regret it. The end.

    Woohoo, pre-frosh! The more pre-frosh that cycle through UP, the older I feel. We're nearly halfway to the rest of our lives...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's crazy that you had 3 pre-frosh, but I know you were an excellent host for them Rick! ;)

    ReplyDelete