day 329. [night adventure]

I'm a sophomore. Sophomore in College, NOT High School.
I'm 20 years old. No longer a teenager.
Time has gone by so fast. Life has changed a lot this last year.

As this school year comes to an end though, I can't help but thank everyone who has made this year so special. I had a really rough freshman year where I lived a life that was not of me. I made some friends last year that I shouldn't have been friends with. I did a lot of things that cost me my faith and who I was. That was different this year though because the people that have walked into my life are some of the most solid people I have ever met. :)

Tonight though, as the University of Portland is on Easter Break, a few of those good friends and I went for a walk to a park where we found ourselves acting like we were five or something. It was definitely worth it!

1 comment:

  1. I hate when you say what grade you're in without specifying college/high school, and people assume high school.

    STORY TIME...!

    When I came to New York, I told someone that I just graduated and they were like, "high school?"

    -__-


    Uh...I'm glad I look young, but seriously?! I'm a COLLEGE graduate! A bit more pristine. ;)

    ReplyDelete