day 005. [hard work]

First off, I want to say a quick "Happy Birthday" to Keriann Ashley-Chase and Steven Welch :).

Keriann - HAPPY 16th :)
Steven - HAPPY 17th :)

I hope you both had an awesome day!

I realize my posts are getting a bit longer (thanks for calling me out in my comments, Tarra - haha). So I'm going to try and fix that by keeping things shorter and more "highlight" like rather than "recap" like. Does that make sense?

This morning though started out with me reading for history because I never actually got around to it despite what my previous post says. FYI - post blood donation is going well. No soreness. No bruise. No flu like symptoms. I feel good about having given blood and again I'm proud of myself.

BibTrad & History were their usual selves. We did get our exams back today in History like Els said we would. I got on A- on my exam ... much better than my B- I got on my last exam. That puts my average in that class at B+!! Woot! Woot!

Spent some time in the library again doing some research for BibTrad on books I couldn't check out. Then came back to Corrado for Hall Mass. The best part about Hall Mass though is the AFTER MASS SOCIAL!! After mass social's in Corrado for the summer consist of chatting it up with people while eating pizza! Pizza Wednesday's, haha. Some things never change (University of Portland dinner reference).

As for the rest of the night, I've got a history exam tomorrow. I'll be studying for that!

3 comments:

  1. Man...I always got B's on Els' exams. At least that's what I remember. *sigh*

    P.S. Don't forget they're, there, and their. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice call. I did write this early in the morning when my brain wasn't at all functioning correctly ... or at it's best, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a sec... Our entries for this day both deal with working hard! Haha. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete