day 024. [summer]

You know how they say that June 21st marks the first day of summer. Well, whoever said that forgot to tell that to Mother Nature. We maybe got about 5 minutes of sun today, and that was it. The worst part, I was in class and didn't have an opportunity to snap a shot of the 5 minutes of sun we did get. Oh the North West, how I love you so ...

As for today, it was pretty uneventful. I'm in the 6th week of my summer classes which also means I'm in my last week of my summer classes. I woke up on the later side and had to get ready for BibTrad quite quickly, I did make it. I made it on time. Gotta add that in there.

History was ... well ... history. ha. Don't have much to say about it, other than since Dr. Els turned in his tenure application he's been at ease a little. It's quite nice having him not be so high strung, especially in our final days of classes!

Afterwards I went to go eat some lunch before I headed to the library to do some research for my BibTrad final. I wasn't there for too long seeing as I was getting all antsy and couldn't really focus/sit there anymore. Hopefully tomorrow will be better luck at studying/writing/researching in the library. Wish me luck!

Anyways, for the real fun of the night, I guess (haha), I watched Toy Story 3 ... AGAIN! Just not in 3D this time. I realized that the movie wasn't all that different from 2D and 3D. I mean, the toys were in 3D, but that's not what really is important. The message of the whole movie is what's important.

Well, that's it for today. I'm obviously taking a writing break from BibTrad and dare I say it, I need to get back to work. Later guys! Hopefully tomorrow shapes up and is better than today :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I know! I forgot it was the first day of summer because it was overcast =(. But, the sun eventually shined through =D!... And I NEED to see Toy Story 3!!

    ReplyDelete