day 007. [seattle]

*First off HAPPY ONE WEEK to me and my Project 365!!

Today was seriously another day where it was hard to choose the photo because I had so many. This time though, none of them had to do with school! It's because all of the photos I took were all around ... SEATTLE!!

My friends Keenan and Melanie and I decided to take a road trip. Luckily for us Melanie's sister goes to Seattle University so we're staying in her apartment. For the sake of pictures,I decided to not include any photos of the campus, haha. (seeing as most of my other pictures in my posts are regarding to my schoolwork and school life)

As for what we did, we walked from her sister's apartment to the Pike Place Market.

On the way down there we stopped at different places and we ate at this place called "Specialty." We also stopped at this really cool record shop that had turn tables.

When we finally reached Pike's Place I actually got to visit the original Starbucks. It was actually kind of cool, not all that exciting, but it was cool. We met this worker there who was from Oregon and told us that we should come up and bring her an "I heart Oregon" sticker. I have one, and I guess I could take a picture of it one day, haha.

I'm glad to be in Seattle. I left out some details, sorry guys, but I think it's time to hang out with my friends and her sister.

Where our road trip will take us next? Who knows? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment