day 022. [saturday market]

After yesterday's epic-ness of a day, I decided to make today and relaxing day. How'd I do that you might ask?

Well it's a little something called Saturday Market. Around 11:30 this morning Melanie and I went to Saturday Market. I went for the sole purpose of getting myself a new little toy for my key chain. He's a little surfer dude and I'm so excited to have him on my key-chain.

I was really close to getting the ninja one, but I know someone else who has that one and didn't feel like getting that one.

After Saturday Market, we had brunch. Scrambled eggs and potstickers. haha.

When we were done having brunch, Melanie and I just chilled for a bit before she left to go visit a friend. I stayed behind, obviously, and just watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off, ha. I probably should have done some homework, but that's definitely what Sunday's are for!

Today's obviously been short lived, the real fun is definitely tonight!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like one of those things that you can put on your cell phone. I LIKE IT! :)

    Btw...I'm getting a new phone soon! My mom suggested a Blackberry, and I know you have one of those. How is it?

    P.S. Can you put a key chain thing on it? (I'm not sure what they're called.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE MY BLACKBERRY! It's a very "business" like phone. If you get one, you're better off getting something better than the Pearl. Like the curve, or the bold. Try and get one that has a track PAD and not a track ball. The track ball has a tendency to get a tad bit dirty and then the ball sticks and you have to get it replaced.

    Most of the phones come with track pads now anyway, but there are some still with a track ball.

    I know with my curve you can't put anything on it, but maybe with some of the other phones you can.

    Oh yeah, the surfer guy ... well he's meant for keys. As for the Dragon Ball-Z character, he's meant for your phone, haha.

    I hope you get a blackberry! Let me know!! I think you'll love it just as much compared to if you got an iPhone!!

    ReplyDelete