day 009. [portland]

For the sake of readers, I've refrained from putting up a picture of books.

Today was the end of a good weekend with my friends. Couldn't have chosen a better bunch to spend a weekend with in my home state.

Anyways, to today's story/blog. Melanie has this GPS that she (we) call Bruce. When we were using him on our way to my house from Seattle, he unknowingly brought us to the Mukilteo Ferry (that would have brought us to the south end of Whidbey Island). We found a detour because we decided to stay on the road. On the way down to Seattle though (today) we decided to give the ferry a try. We barely made it, but we did. On the ferry ride though we saw that this sea-plane was down and out. That put us behind in traveling time a bit, but it was worth knowing that our crew on board was helping out this sea-plane.

We made it to Mukilteo and drove from there to Portland. When we got to Portland though Melanie and I decided to give Keenan some of his presents. Ask him what they were, haha. I'm sure he'll be excited to tell you.

This weekend though, I managed to do absolutely zero work on my BibTrad paper. As I've found out from tonight, that was dumb and it has bitten me in the ass real good. Luckily, it's a rough draft, but even for a rough draft this is rough ... (If you couldn't tell, this was a study break!)

Anyways, back to the paper. Hope you all had an awesome Sunday. Have an awesome Monday as well. After tomorrow, 11 classes left and then I'm home for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment