day 006. [bib trad]

I really wanted to put the picture up of my sushi from Sushi Land, but that's not what my day was and will be about :(

If it seems like a lot of my posts are about school and school work, guess what? You're right. They are and that's partially because it's what encompasses my day for the most part since right now I'm still a student when most of my fellow classmates are off doing summer kind of things.

I spent most of my day in the library (what's new?) because of the infamous class known as [dun dun dun ...] BIBTRAD!!

Now being in it, I don't find it all that bad - granted I'm also taking it in the summer where the demand is still high, but the work load is a bit less. I guess it's because I'm familiar with the Bible enough to know that I'm not too worried about understanding my passage.

As for the researching though ... that's some tedious work right there. Going into the stacks to find your books and realizing you're too short so you need a stool to get your books [darn my height]. Then actually sitting down and not just reading the book and taking notes, but comprehending what the text says. It's tedious, I'll give you ex-bibtrad students some credit for spending vast amount of hours in the library. Again, spending time in the library isn't foreign for me. It's kind of like when I go down the school supply aisle, I love it. I don't know how that analogy works, because it might, but I think it does, haha.

Anyways, enough about school work. I got this email today from ResLife and to keep this blog short click on this link to read more about it. It really was the worst feeling of the day. Just horrible.

The rest of my night went as planned: Dinner with Melanie (like usual), finished up some research for BibTrad, pack for my road trip this weekend with Keenan and Melanie, and hang out ... with Melanie, haha.

*I forgot to mention, the library is FILLED with Dr. Butkus' students right now because our rough drafts are do on Monday.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for clearing up my confusion in the first sentence. :)

    But books are FOOD for thought. ;) bahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. you seriously just made me LoL, HAHA.

    "FOOD" for thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the same problem I do, about not being able to post whatever you want in 365 :P. Haha. Not everything works... BTW, I'm looking forward to seeing pics NOT about college soon ;). Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt - give me until after June 25th and we'll be good. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should do a day all about Dinos. I would love to see that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica - that would flippin amazing!! Maybe you and I can have a planned Dino day :)!!!

    ReplyDelete