day 014. [trader joe's]

TWO WEEKS TO ME :)!!

Unfortunately, it's been interrupted with the third day of having a sore throat. My energy is back, and the fever broke sometime in the middle of the night last night. But this sore throat has yet to go away. It's getting better, but I just wish it was gone. It's hard to swallow my food and even drinking any kind of liquid hurts. Ice cream on the other hand is a different story - that not only taste good, but it doesn't hurt to swallow, bahahaha.

As for today, it for the most part was pretty uneventful ... woke up around 10ish, and took me about 3 hours to finally get myself up to go over to the Health Center and see if I had strep throat or anything. LUCKILY for me, a runny nose does not indicate strep throat. According to the nurse practitioner, i just ended up getting a cold that ended up traveling down into my throat and chest area.

While Melanie was in open lab, I just stayed in her dorm and watched Season Three of How I Met Your Mother (HIMYM) - I'm almost caught up!! Keenan then came over and we watched a few more episodes of HIMYM and then we ended up watching the Season Finale of Glee!! (Matt, I LOVE MY GLEE!! My addiction for it is even worse than my addiction to Ke$ha :P!!)

Afterwards, Melanie and I went to Trader Joe's to get some food so we could make dinner tonight. We had Asian Food, bahaha. I found vegan hot dogs there (so excited!!). FYI - that was the first time I'd ever gone to Trader Joe's, so that was exciting, just wish I wasn't so sick, bahaha.

As for tonight, Melanie and I have decided to watch two movies: Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs and I Love You Beth Cooper. Let's hope that my sore throat will either be better tomorrow or gone completely!

Ciao everybody! [Simpsons reference, ha]

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! Glee is YOUR drug =P!... And I still need to go to Trader Joe's!... One day...

    ReplyDelete