day 027. [kurt]

So today was my last day of classes :)

On top of that I got to see Kurt today. If you didn't know, he went to Australia for study abroad this past Spring Semester. He's now an RA in Villa and I'm super excited to know I can give Kurt hugs to Kurt and not other people, haha

Anyways, I got an A on my BibTrad Paper that was turned in on the 17th of last week. Knowing that I wrote that paper in a rush made me a bit more confident for the two final papers I had to write for the class.

The History final, I figured that I could get a B+ and still get at least a 93 in the class. But I didn't count on that for an accurate reading on how I should do my final.

When I finished my finals I went to Panda Express with Melanie just for a quick bite because we were kind of hungry. When we got back I decided to start packing. I say start because I never got around to packing my stuff. I ended up needing to go to the bathroom and I ran in Teige (AHD in Villa next year) and Geoff (a fellow Villan). We all chatted for a bit in the Corrado hall way. Geoff had to get going, but Teige invited me to come to his apartment in Villa. Let me tell you, I was super excited to go into Villa seeing as the last time I was there was when I left for Oak Harbor before I came back down here. He and just hung out for a bit and then the next thing I know Kurt and Chris came by to hang with Teige, this was all before Caitlin and I went to dinner with Kurt.

Come dinner time, Caitlin and I let Kurt choose where we were going to eat. He chose Thai Ginger. I can't complain with that seeing as I love that place. Rather than it just being Caitlin, Kurt, and me having dinner, we invited Chris to come with us as well. It was a lot of fun hanging out with other Villans! If you can't tell, I really love my fellow Villa men. We're just so awesome ;)

When Kurt brought Caitlin and me back, we took some photos (obviously). Afterwards though Caitlin and I decided to walk near the train tracks. I'm pretty sure we walked a good few miles there and back. I know I was exhausted from it and totally felt gross, so I took a shower, bahaha.

It was a good day. Nice weather. Got done with classes and finals. Crossing my fingers hoping I did well, which I'm not too afraid of. Getting to see Kurt and hanging out with other Villans in Villa!!

As for tomorrow, I need to pack seeing as I leave tomorrow :(

It has been a lot of fun in Portland, but for my followers, get ready for some posts about my home life. Might not be nearly as exciting compared to what I've done down here, but it'll be in my environment :)

PS. I think the best part about today was when Melanie and I were driving back from Panda and I saw Kurt getting into his car. He was going to get coffee with Andrew Hansen. If you're also a follower of the library blog then you'll know who Andrew Hansen is. Anyways, I made Melanie stop in the middle of the road so I could run up to Kurt and give him a giant hug. It was the best :)

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Posted at 11:11! Make a wish! ;)

    But yeah, sounds like a good last day in Portland with great friends! Have a safe trip home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Tarra, I was really hoping someone would have noticed that other than me!

    It was a GREAT way to end my last day in Portland. Man, going to miss it here, but luckily I'll be back in August!! WOOT-WOOT!!

    Thanks, I'll be sure the trip home is safe. Afterall, dad is letting me drive!!

    ReplyDelete