day 011. [jenny]

First off, Happy Birthday to Cheyenne Tubo, Keenan Moore, and MY MOM!!!

Hope you guys had an awesome day :)

Other than going to both BibTrad & History (Yes, Tarra I went to both of them :P). Because Dr. Els is applying for tenure, we didn't get our tests back :|

I was really hoping for that, haha.

I decided to not go to the library because I didn't really have a need to go there. Tomorrow though I'll be there and I'll for sure update on a new book that you didn't know was there! Be ready for the surprise!!

The best part of today though was when Miss Jenny Gresham came by to give me my bracelet. That's not the only reason why she came by though. She's also here because her brother's high school graduation is today at the Chiles Center (that's pronounced Chai-els, not Chili's). We went to Starbucks where I got a Venti Passion Tea Lemonade. So good; it was like heaven in my mouth.

When we got back to the campus, she got some dinner at the Cove and we waited at the stairs for Alexa Olin to come by. We just chilled for a bit before they started to line up to go inside Chiles.

Once they got in, Melanie and I decided to go to Chipotle for dinner. That's about it though, but the best part about tonight is ... GLEE's Season Finale @ 9:00 PM!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love the picture for today, if I do say so myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you saw jenny!! cool! :D

    glee was intense but i liked it. :)

    and i'm also glad dr. els is applying for tenure. i hope he gets it. i really did like him as a professor. i just feel bad that he always taught in the afternoon when i was always super drowsy...you know what that means. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jenny - I'm glad you LOVE the picture :P

    @ Tarra - It's alright, you're not the only one who gets drowsy in an afternoon class that's taught my a really good professor.

    BTW, because of his application for tenure, another day where we didn't get our tests back :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glee = amazing!!!
    The songs were so good this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Caitlin - I almost cried yesterday. ahhh. so glad it will be playing on Thursday's. I'll still get my Glee fix :)

    ReplyDelete