day 012. [cough drops]

Today has been a weird day. Waking up to a sore throat that came out of nowhere. Going to BibTrad and having a paper that really didn't have anything written on it except for "be more specific"

I guess I shouldn't be complaining seeing as I guess everything else was in order and the information was there. I do need to at least finish the last sections of my paper and touch it up just a bit.

As for history, I'm still waiting on that test to come back. I know he has a life and that he's applying for tenure, so again I'll give him a break.

I'm now in the library studying for my history exam tomorrow as well as working on the Library Blog. If you don't know, I'm doing this "Books you didn't know where in the library" segment. For further reading about this book click on this link :)

It was an interesting read, thanks Tarra :)

As I was in the library though, it all of a sudden just started to pour like no other. Granted it's the Northwest so what I saw was usual of here, but it took me by surprise. It was perfectly sunny and then out of no where, rain. It really killed my dying mood that I'm already in, ha.

Once I left the library though, it got all sunny!

Being Wednesday means ... HALL MASS IN CORRADO!! Hall Mass in Corrado means ... PIZZA DURING AFTER MASS SOCIAL!!

[9 more class days left and then it's freedom and relaxation!]

PS. If you clicked on the link thinking you'd get to a newly updated library blog, sorry :(
I was getting a headache while I was in the library had decided to leave. I told myself to make copies of the pages for the last and most commonly used swear word, but I spaced and forgot. I'll finish it tomorrow for sure though :)

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had pizza!... Dang it... For not much more than that Blizzard, I could've had a cheap Little Caesar's pizza... Haha. Not the greatest, but still!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rick. I woke up with a sore throat from no where this morning too. Soul mates. Well friend forever soul mates. ;)

    ReplyDelete