day 028. [packed]

First off ... HAPPY 4 WEEKS TO THIS PROJECT!!

Anyways, the day has come where I leave Portland and head back to Oak Harbor. Today kind of failed in comparison to yesterday, but then again yesterday was my last day in Portland.

I stayed in bed for quite some time today to avoid packing, but I eventually got around to packing :)

I'm kind of glad that it was only six weeks because I didn't bring nearly as many things compared to when I was here for the school year. I still cannot believe some of the things I had when I was packing up to go home after Spring Semester.

I'm really going to miss Portland though. These last six weeks were some of the most fun weeks I've had here in Portland and on campus. I guess that's partially due to the fact that I'm familiar with this place for the most part. Portland has seriously become home for me. I really cannot see myself anywhere else other than Portland right now.

If I went to school in California I honestly think that I wouldn't have as much fun as it sounds like it would have been. If I went to school in Seattle or anywhere in Washington for that matter, I think I'd be miserable. Like I said, I've come to the point where I feel like I belong in Portland. Portland has become home and it has replaced the love that I had for Oak Harbor. Don't get me wrong, Oak Harbor will always be home, but Portland seems to be my home.

After a day like yesterday, I can't help but feel a little sad to leave Portland again. You know what though? I'll be back in August for Fall Semester! Can't wait!! As for now though, I'm going to enjoy the two months of summer that I have left. BRING IT ON SUMMER 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment