day 015. [sunny]

First of all, I just want to thank those who have contributed (at the moment that is) to the 250 views. I don't think I would have made it to these past 15 days without the support of you guys :)

Anyways, if you can't tell by the picture, it's SUNNY in Portland!! In fact it's 90-degrees here!! It doesn't feel like it, but I could tell you a bunch of biology-related/science reasons as to why it doesn't feel like 90 here compared to if it was 90 in California.

Today though, Tynishia came by to visit Melanie and me. We ended up going out to lunch to Buffalo Wild Wings. Surprisingly they had vegetarian options there for me to eat :)

Afterwards, we ended up going to YoCream for dessert. That was Tynishia's first time going and now all three of us are proud owners of a punch card!! Yippee!!

From there we found ourselves in Jantzen Beach at "Toys R Us." I'm pretty sure the last time I was there I was still a single digit when it came to my age, so like 9, haha. After being bored there the three of us wanted to go to the mall and instead of going to the infamous Lloyd Center, like we usually do, we ended up at the Clackamas Town Center. It was definitely nicer there and it also felt cleaner as well. We bought some stuff there, but that was about it.

We ended up back in Corrado to watch a scary movie, The Collector, and I kind of missed most of it, haha. Oh well, the makers of the movie are the same guys that made the Saw series, so I guess it's good or something. Scary or something it what I meant.

As for what we did this evening, just watching some movies. If you're all wondering how the cold is going ... sore throat still exist and I'm not going to lie, it sucks. It's been a silent day for me for the most part and it's starting to get annoying/painful for me to swallow. Again, it's not strep throat, so that's a plus!

Thanks again guys for following and adding to the numbers on the count! Love ya guys :)

PS. For those that don't know, the photo has no Photoshop edits to it!! :) It's all camera work, and the sun/shade that was provided!

4 comments:

  1. finally! a picture without photoshop edits! it's a fantastic picture. :)

    it was hot in california today but super windy. i'm really surprised that it reached 90 in portland today, only because the news kept showing clouds over that part of the u.s. but you never know what's gonna happen with portland weather. it's so unpredictable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Rick... You've outdone yourself with this one ;). Sweet shot!!!

    ReplyDelete