day 018. [half]

First off, Happy Birthday to Neil Patrick Harris (that was for you Keenan :P)

As for today, Happy [half] Birthday to me. To be honest with you, I don't normally celebrate my half birthday, nor do I even take notice of it. And today, that hasn't changed. Other than the fact that I did take notice of it, but that was for the sake of the blog :)

So, if you're wondering why i took a self-portrait of myself. It has to do with the fact that every 15th of each month, I will take a photo of myself. See how I change in a year from today. Well, a year from today I'll be 20 and a half! CRAZY!! I'm getting old and I do not like it one bit!

As for today, I accidently slept through BibTrad (fml) and I didn't even have history today. So I managed to read for history and work on some bibtrad. In fact, I'm taking a break from BibTrad to work on this post.

Melanie and I did some laundry today after she got out of lab. Then we went to Fred Meyer's to pick up some money that my parents sent me. Once our laundry was done we went to go get dinner from Wendy's. I chatted for a bit on FB and then did some bibtrad. Took a break from that, but now I'm going to go and finish up that good ol' BibTrad paper that's due on Thursday! Yay!!

Later guys, sorry this was short, but I've been busy!

PS. I made a reference to a year from now, but to reference from a year ago. I was not only 18 and a half, but I also graduated from high school! Congrats to you c/o 2010 graduates! Enjoy your summer!! But not too much :P

No comments:

Post a Comment