day 066. [ultimate]

I recently had two seniors bail on me today, but you wanna know something about that happening? I'm alright with that. The number of seniors I was going to do was kind of getting overwhelming and I was getting nervous that I wouldn't be able to do their shots and get them the pictures in time. I'm glad though that they've decided to do their photos with someone else though!

Instead of doing senior photos this morning like I had planned I ended up chilling around the house because I'm still pretty exhausted from Kid's Camp. I really can't believe at how exhausted I am from camp this year. I guess when you're really tired you really did invest some serious time into these kids.

Moving on, I really did just chill around the house, I even cleaned a little bit, haha. When it started to get later though I headed over to City Beach to play watch people play Ultimate. Obviously I'm the token photographer of the group, so what do you think I did? Yeah, you're right, I took photos!

I used to play Ultimate with everyone last year, but there's a reason why I don't play it anymore, haha. It's not that I'm not good at it, I'm just not fond of it. I can catch on my good days. On my really good days I can also throw. But take my word, those are on really rare days, bahaha.

Afterwards though I went to Wendy's with Sharmaine [seeing as I was her ride] and Anthony. That kid is leaving for WSU on the 15th and I'm going to miss him. It's all good though because I'll be too distracted by my friends at UP to even realize how much I miss him, haha. That sounds so bad, but if you know what I mean you know where I'm coming from.

Now I'm home watching Shark Week [one of my favorite weeks] and texting Kevin and Steven. CABIN LOVE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment