day 087. [janelle]

First of all, if you've read this blog --> CLICK ME!

On top of that, if you happen to have read Number 4 on the Top 5 Remember When's, you now have an idea as to what Janelle looks like, haha.

If Janelle saw this, which she probably will, she'd kill me because of this photo, haha.

Anyways, today really was a day all about photography and well ... money.

It started off with me having to deal with more things from the bank and cashing the two checks from Steven and James' parents. The money was so I could purchase their senior photos today!

From the bank though I went to have a quick lunch and do my devos as well. I'm about to finish up the book of Amos, for those that are wondering. It's an interesting book. You'd have to read it to fully understand what is going on. In fact, if you plan on reading it, read Hosea along with it because both books are happening during the same time. On top of that both are dealing with two different prophecies about the same king and the fate of Israel. Now that I'm talking about it, you really should just read it when you get the chance ;)

Afterwards I met up with Janelle at the church to do some of her head shots for her ordination. If you've been paying attention Janelle has been moved up to the Associate Pastor of Living Word. It was fun doing her photos because Miss Janelle is probably one of my favorites!! She's definitely a kid at heart. Too bad her personality is going to reflect her office soon. Plain and boring, ha.

Once I was done there I placed the order's of Steven and Jame's senior photos. Both of them together made for a pretty big order, ha. I learned my lesson today though in doing one big order when I could do two small orders.

Either way, they got their photos. Janelle got her photos. I'm exhausted now from today. Too much driving around! I got some of my text books today!! The solutions manual to one of my books, haha. I hope the other books come in tomorrow.

The countdown continues: 004 days until I leave for Portland.

No comments:

Post a Comment