day 084. [mee-kah]

I can honestly say that I've never been so happy to not have to work anymore. Well, I'm still employed, just it was my last day having to work for Dr. Theis in Arlington. I can now go on and finish up my packing for school.

Right when I got back into Oak Harbor from Arlington I met up with Micah at Starbucks so we could talk about camp. Let me tell you, this was the first time Micah and I were able to get together and sit down and talk ... all year. Everytime I've been home for breaks we didn't get an opportunity to talk about anything. It might have been a good thing too that we didn't get that time because when we talked today it was just a bunch of cans opening to just reveal myself to him.

It was seriously a lot of fun telling Micah about camp. I had honestly been waiting for today this whole week because I was just looking forward to telling him all about it. If you want to know what happened at camp I'll be writing about it on my personal blog, but if you want to get together sometime before I leave for Portland [August 27th] I would love to get together and tell you about it. For those that I'll see in Portland, if you want to know about camp I would love to tell you about it too. It was just a powerful week, ahhh!!

After that though I went to go get some needed school supplies, as in school supplies. I'm not using a code name for clothes, I have enough of those right now. I really meant school supplies: pens, notebooks, rulers, school supply box, haha.

I'm still waiting on my books to come in. Call me a nerd, I CANNOT WAIT FOR MY BOOKS TO COME IN THE MAIL SO I CAN PACK THEM!! Even look at them too :)

Because my days left here in Oak Harbor have been low key I've just been packing and doing things as they come my way. So between me watching Despicable Me with Tasha, Novella, Josh, and Spencer, I was packing and getting some last minute supplies as well.

Let me say something, I LOVED the movie. It was cute, haha. Also, the best line in the movie had to be "Box of Shame." If you went to Kid's Camp you'll know exactly why that line is so funny. In fact, if you were in Cabin 9 that Sunday night while we were eating our Subway, you'll know why it's so funny. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment