day 068. [shopping]

Steven and I came home pretty late last night and I went to bed pretty late last night. That meant that I missed Donuts & Devos this morning. Funny because I sent out a text yesterday telling people about it. Way to not do as I say, bahaha.

Instead though I slept in a bit, except for when my dad asked me if I wanted to head out and get some lunch. Seeing as I didn't have work nor did I do my internship today I was free for all eternity! Ok, maybe not all eternity, but you catch my drift right?

When we were done with lunch I went with him to go pick out a shirt that I had planned on buying yesterday. My mom couldn't dish out the money, so she made my dad buy the shirt today. On top of that, he bought me two shirts! Two plaid shirts. You'll find out later, if you haven't been reading, why this plaid shirts are so important for me to buy.

I pretty much hung out with Sharmaine today though. I took her to her dentist appointment, which I was excited about, haha. We pretty much just hung out today.

Somewhere in our hang out though we went toe the thrift store just for fun to look at some stuff. I'm impressed with myself though because I can fit perfectly fine into a boys XL shirt. It's sad that I can, and it's definitely sad to know that those sizes are made for kids these days. When I was their age, those sizes were made for boys that were just big. I feel now that sizes like that are made because of the turn that America has taken in food consumption. But hey, I'm not here to point fingers are people.

We eventually ended up at Starbucks where we ran into Jordan, Ally, and Courtney. I love those three! They are amazing. End of story, they are amazing.

I totally forgot to mention though, Sharmaine and I ended up at the dollar store where we bought a few things. I bought a few glow sticks, which their reasoning will be brought out on a later day, ha. I also bought those fun shape rubber bands! I'm excited ... I bought the dinosaur ones :)

Sharmaine ended up back at my house where we watched a little bit of 500 Days of Summer.

That was it for today, haha. I'm so excited for tomorrow. Although I lost two seniors, I ended up gaining two seniors in their places. There is still one senior that is in the dark and will not be named until the photos are done.

As for tomorrow's senior though his name is Kevin Clevenger. He doesn't go to Oak Harbor High School. He actually goes to Arlington High School. I'll give a better story as to how I met him, tomorrow. Although, if you've been reading, you know exactly how I met him :)

PS. What would have been better was if I was able to buy some skinny jeans :(

PPS. Tomorrow should be a fun day! I can't wait :D

No comments:

Post a Comment