day 083. [c. tuts & poggie]

As my final days here in Oak Harbor are wrapping up I find that they are very low key. To top it off, some people have already left for their college campuses. So my leaving will just add to the people leaving for school.

The 27th of August is the day I peace out! ;)

Anyways, like I said, things have been low key for me. Just finishing up working and packing above all things. I'm really just at home now for the most part if I'm not at work. I'm trying to get some last minute hangouts together. Especially with people who are from camp and don't live in Oak Harbor. I'm crossing my fingers that Kevin, Steven, and I get to hangout before I leave. I also really want to hangout with Theo, Stephen, and Dan before I leave. Ugh, so many people to hangout with and not enough time to really hang out.

The plus side is that I'll be home for breaks AND my winter break is 4 weeks long this year. That's a whole extra week for me to hangout with people! Let's not think about that right now though, haha. I'm kind of thinking about now and what I really need to bring with me to school X)

As for what I did today though I got to meet up with Miss Laura Nagel. We sat down and just talked to each other about camp. Again, camp was so amazing this year I'm still in the process of working on my [three part] blog on my personal blogspot. I'll let you know when it's up. You can then read it then.

It was good getting to talking about what God did in us at camp. If you haven't read, Laura and I had a very special God moment at camp. Again though, it was so good to talk to someone about what God was doing at camp. It was also just a lot of fun hanging out with Laura seeing as she's leaving tomorrow for Michigan!

I hope you have fun there, and not to offend you Laura, although it was nice hanging out with you I definitely got a kick out of hanging with Matt & Courtney. I should mention that both of them showed up at Starbucks while I was with Laura. I thought it was funny because I was going to spend the next part of my day with them!

So sometime a few weeks ago [I think] I was asked to do photos of Matt & Courtney. I did. That's what we did today actually. It was actually a lot of fun. Gave me a break from doing senior photos where I tend to pose most of the seniors. Also, it was just an opportunity to do something different photography wise.

Obviously though, if you've been looking at my work, you'll notice that I've done portraits before, but having done senior photos almost all summer makes doing couples photos fun. I should mention though that as far as I know Courtney & Matt aren't together, haha.

As Matt said earlier, Courtney and I were being "divas" because we both got really hungry after awhile. So from there we went to Little Caesar's to get some pizza and crazy bread. From there we headed over to Matt's apartment where I finally got to see his Christmas present that Baily made him. Yeah I know, took me awhile to see that present.

The three of us went to go meet up with Ally and Jordan at West Beach where we saw what was left of the sunset. Seeing as summer is coming to an end the sunset is definitely a tad bit earlier than what it has been this whole summer. Afterwards the 5 of us went over to Dairy Queen where we ran into Laura and Caytie. How'd we know that Laura was there? Her car has "Jose" written on the back window. ha.

Overall it was a good hangout day. I really wish I could have hung out with Matt more often this summer. Oh well, haha. We hung out today and hanging out with him once is better than not hanging out with him at all.

On another note. Courtney is leaving on Tuesday :(

I've known her since she was in kindergarten. CRAZY!!

PS. Be sure to check out my flickr to see some of the other shots of Matt & Courtney :)

No comments:

Post a Comment