day 076. [sand]

It was time for the annual Beach Volleyball Tournament. My team got robbed of not only a final championship game, but the title as well. We had it in our hands, ugh. Father's House ... haha. I love those guys though ;)

To continue with the trend of what I've been writing about, morning chapel was about how God will use us if we pray to him about it. Thing is, when we pray to him to use us, it can be a dangerous thing because he will use us somehow.

If you're wondering how this goes along with this call of obedience in my life, it's because when God calls on me to do something, I will. I'll do it because I want to and because he has called me to do something.

I might have said it in my other posts, but this life he has called me too is going to be one of things that I won't expect. It'll be a life of hardship, but I'm so ready for it. Despite how scared I am.

Moving onto evening chapel. Let's just say that for part of it I got a little discouraged. But then for the later part of it I was a little relieved as to what God had to say to me. This was one of the nights where I didn't get a whole lot of out it, to say the least. That was because tonight was the night where people were called up to receive their prayer language. You see, I've been wanting my prayer language for awhile now. It's like a direct line to God, if you want to think of it that way.

I didn't get it tonight.

I was discouraged, but thank you Phil for going up there and explaining how we'll get it when we get it. To be honest with you guys though, I had a lot of stuff on my mind that night. That was possibly keeping me from really being surrendered. Instead of getting my prayer language, I got confirmation that night from the Lord.

He told me that what I'm doing, where I'm going, what I'm studying is where he wants me to be. At the same time though, God called me to Children's Ministry. Not necessarily to become a Children's Pastor, but to continue to minister over kid's. If you couldn't tell from the other week where I was gone, I really have a heart for Kid's. I get such joy out of seeing them come to know their father. It just fits that God has called me to continue working with Kid's :)

Did I mention? He also called me to a year of just him and me. No relationships. No silly bromances. Just him and me. Who knows, it might be more than a year. ;)

1 comment:

  1. guess i didn't read this last part...

    your blog posts were really long over the summer, so i just looked at the pictures to be honest with you.

    ReplyDelete