day 085. [packing]

Seeing as I leave on the 27th, all I've been doing this past week is working and packing. Today wasn't any different. The only difference was I didn't have to work today, which meant I slept in for the first time all summer. By sleeping in though, I mean I woke up at 10:30 AM. Yeah, I'm actually not one to like sleeping in unless I'm sick.

So seeing as I woke up "late" I just decided to go on a run this morning; a much needed run, ha. I've been slacking on my working out this summer, but I hope to get it back up during the school year. Once I did my run I decided to just kind of lounge around the house for a bit. I did my devos somewhere in there, haha. Also, I managed to clean up my room seeing as that was getting a little messy too.

Now, since I leave in less than a week I've actually managed to get myself together and pack a week before compared to last year where I packed with only a few days before I left.

Since I did pack most of my clothes already, what was left to pack was my books and other supplies that relate to school. I'm using these crates that we've had around the house for as long as I can remember as shelves this upcoming school year. I'm in the process though of waiting for my other books to come in. I'm pretty sure I'll have enough room in this crate to house the books that come in. As for the other crate that is packed, it's all of my "office" supplies as well as just my other reading books.

When I was done with that though I headed over to the church to meet up with the people that came home from Jr. High Camp. We shared some quick stories and then we were on our way. Seeing as I have no energy to want to go out because I've packed for most of the day, I just plan on staying home for the night and just relaxing. Maybe even pop in a movie while I finish cleaning up my room.

Man, I can already tell that summer is wearing off of me already. I'm seriously in school-mode now, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment