day 070. [breakfast]

Do you guys remember Jordan? If not, read this post. Read it? Got caught up on who he is? Good.

Anyways, this morning both Jordan and I went out to go get breakfast at Starbucks. In fact, we sat in the same spot. It's like what we usually do.

Like in the last post about Jordan, going to breakfast with him is always fun and interesting. We always have good conversations. Ranging from God (almost always) and bringing it to a close about school and how much we love it. Today was nothing short of any of those conversations.

Again, we have had an interesting friendship since we met during our Freshman year. We did not like each other. Looking back, I wouldn't have liked me either, haha. But almost 6 years later look at us! We're as good as friends and we can only become closer friends with the years to come. It's exciting to know that Jordan's got the right things going on in his life. Keep doing what you're doing Jordan!

Once we were done there I had to get home and get ready for work. I used to work in the Oak Harbor orthodontist office, but as of late I've been moved to the Arlington office and am now working for Dr. Theis.

I'm slightly bummed, but the thing is, I'm working with a new orthodontist and that means I'm making more connections that may end up helping me out in the long run. CONNECTIONS FOR THE WIN!!

It'll take some getting used to on my part having to go to Arlington to work, but I'm sure I'll be fine. Unfortunately, I leave soon so I won't have much time left to actually work there. When I come home for breaks though I'll definitely have more of an opportunity to work in the office :)

As for this evening, I didn't do much. I was so exhausted from work today, and having to be up early to go to breakfast, that I decided to just kind of lounge around this Friday evening. Not exciting one bit, but it's ok because everyone needs their rest, and today is my resting day!

PS. Today marks Week #10 :)

PPS. Kevin should be in town tomorrow so we can finish up his photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment