day 042. [starbucks]

Part of me wishes that today would never happen again, but then again, it was quite the day, haha.

I managed to go to Starbucks today ... three times. For three different accounts. Well, now that I think about it, I went to Starbucks for the same reason twice, but with two different people.
Note to self and readers: When you have an income like I do, Starbucks should be the last place you go daily. In my case of today, it should be the last place you go multiple times.

I was first at Starbucks today at 11:30 meeting with one of the seniors that I'm going to do photos for. Luckily, I had gone running with Allison yesterday so we kind of got the boring details out of the way. So today when we met up it was just to get ideas out and locations as to where we want to do her photos. While there one of our friends showed up. It was really nice to see Keriann just because it's tons of fun seeing her, as well as the other people that are still in high school.

When I was done there, I went home for a bit to just chill and read. But around 3:30 I went to Starbucks again to do my devos. I re-read Philippians 2:1-4 and got some really good stuff out of that passage. I also read the first chapter of Hosea and got some much needed stuff out of that as well. It's good to know that God will always love me no matter how much, or how bad I mess up. But it was a good time spent in Starbucks.

From there I went to the beach for a bit to snap some shots. I might put them on flickr, but we'll see, ha.

The final and last time I went to Starbucks was later at 8. It was to talk with Caytie Matthews, one of the other seniors, about her senior photos and to just get some ideas out there. It was a good planning and we got some really good ideas for shots down. I myself am really excited because Caytie does ballet so we can do some artsy photos as well as the typical senior photos. But yeah, those are the seniors for this year that I'm shooting. I can't wait for you guys to see some of their photos as they grace these pages. Also, just keep an eye out for them on my flickr page as well.

Alright, so I've got an early day tomorrow. Night everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I didn't read this at all yet. But oh how dare you copy my Day 19 almost pixel by pixel! =P Haha.

    ReplyDelete