day 061. [holy spirit]

Day 003 of Camp made itself to be one of the hardest days of camp. Mentally, Physically, Emotionally, and Spiritually.

The days seemed to have been repeating themselves at this point, and leaders were almost in constant prayer for their bodies to hold up as well as for other leader's bodies to hold up.

You see, great things happened tonight and the enemy didn't want any of that. People were getting sick, people were getting injured, and some people even got sent home. The enemy is so afraid of what God is doing. He's so aware at how powerful our God is.

God didn't just make this night the night of movement through the campers, but the leader's as well.

I've realized that sometimes we get so stuck in our mistakes and how broken we are, which is why I prayed to God to answer why I was there and why he was even using me through my brokeness. The enemy had obviously gotten to me a bit at that moment. I didn't see the light in myself that God has filled me with.

Later though after the message was given I just stood there with hands up before God. It was then that one of the staff members, Matt, came over to pray for me and even speak the words of our God into me. It was clear that God had answered my prayer from just an hour before. All Matt had to say to me was that:
I am loved and I am worthy.
It all made sense to me right then and there. God has seen something in me to speak his words into these boys. He doesn't care that I'm broken. He loves me and wants to use me to advance HIS kingdom.

What also made this night so special was that two of my boys that I prayed over. You could just tell that there was a presence that filled them. I really didn't want to let go of those boys as I prayed over them. The feeling was too much. They were giving their lives to God right before my eyes. They were giving their lives to God as I held them in an embrace. Probably the best feeling to witness ... EVER.
... May he equip you with all ou need for doing His will. May he produce in you, through the power of Jesus Christ, every good thing that is pleasing to Him ... Hebrews 13:21

No comments:

Post a Comment