day 054. [donuts & devos]

I'm not going to lie, I'm going to keep this post short because I really want to head to bed.

I started out my day by going to Donuts & Devos. This has a special place in my heart, if you want to read why it means so much to me, check out my other blog that surprisingly still exists. Trust me, if you read far enough into that lengthy blog you'll find it.

The rest of the day really consisted with me hanging out with Sharmaine, haha. It was tons of fun. We went from Donuts & Devos to Kitz then to Steven's and then finally to Starbucks where I met up with the 8th Senior that I'm doing for this summer. I know!! 8 SENIORS!! CRAZY!!

Afterwards I just took her home and I chilled at home while I met with one of the other seniors at my house. We were going to meet at Starbucks, but in all honesty, I didn't want to drive out there.

Later tonight Sharmaine, Jared, and Fanny all went to the Donut House. I'm not used to being the oldest because I'm usually amongst the oldest. I am now realizing that I have to deal with the fact that I am now the oldest one for the most part ... Weird.

Anyways, then Sharmaine and I went to Safeway and read some girly mags and did some quizzes, haha.

Tomorrow should be tons of fun because I'm hoping the plans for Tie-Dye are still going on tomorrow :)

PS. I've never tie-dyed so I'm super excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment