day 057. [senior photos: steven]

After a good break of doing senior photos I jumped back into doing them today. As mentioned yesterday, the senior of the day was Steven Welch. Who if you're wondering, he is the little brother of Sean (the person of yesterday's photograph).

Up to today I felt that it was going to be a challenge to do Steven's photos, and although it wasn't that big of a challenge that I thought it would be - it was still tough to do some of his photos. Even though he's Filipino and on the darker side, I realized right away that I had to be careful on how much sun was actually on his face. I tried to keep it minimal, so most of his photos are more in the shade, which worked out well for him.

Like Brandon and Caytie, I took Steven to North Campus. Unlike those guys I decided to not really do most of his photos on the brick wall. Instead I did his photos using the stairs. It gave a different feel, and it just worked out better for him that way. Especially with the teal shirt he was wearing.

Before I move on, with Steven we both realized that he was getting some left over places when it came to his locations. In fact though you'll find out that I took him other places that I took some of the other seniors. For instance ...

I took Steven to Fort Ebey. The same exact place that I took James, but the only difference was Steven and I decided to use the trails and really go for the outdoor look. It worked well with him seeing as parts of the trails were mostly in shade. It was also great because we got a hike out of doing his photos over at Fort Ebey!

Afterwards I took Steven to my notorious place of locations: Fort Casey. Instead of taking him to the same places as I did with Allison, James, and Caytie, Steven and I decided to walk around Fort Casey to find a location that the others haven't been too. Let's just say that I found more places there that will work with Senior #8 ;)

Just in case you missed it, I have an 8th ... and a 9th senior joining the bunch of people I'm doing photos for. I'll keep them in the dark for now and their names will be revealed once their photos come up on the pages of this blog. No worries though, 9 is my cut off. If I wasn't going to camp(s) this summer I definitely wouldn't mind taking on at least 10-15 seniors, but seeing as I'm going to camp ... 10-15 is WAY out of the question.

As for the rest of the day it was getting ready for Kid's Camp with Steven. I'm quite exhausted after today ...

Speaking of kid's camp, read this bonus blog that I wrote just for you :) --> CLICK ME!

Also, to see some more of Steven's photos from today make sure to go to my flickr, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment