day 050. [senior photos: allison]

Today literally was a day worth of senior photos. That is, senior photos of Allison Duvenez! Not to stereotype or anything, but girls really are better at taking photos. This was evident when Allison and I sat down to look through her photos, she had a lot of good photos!

The first place we went today was Deception Pass. Although some of the photos came out nice while we were on the bridge some of those photos definitely were warm up for Allison and me. It wasn't until we started walking around on the trails, and found different spots to do photos, did we find spots that really brought out Allison's skin tone.

By the time we finished up at Deception Pass we came back to my house to grab some Asian food seeing as my mom was having a Filipino Party (aka the best kind of parties!). We looked at some of the photos before we set out to Fort Casey and did some pictures within the bunkers and then along the beach.

I'm not going to lie, Allison's best photos came from when we were in the bunkers. The grey stone and the blue from her top just did her skin tone justice. I hope she picks one of those for her yearbook photo! As for the beach photos, we had to do a few to get them right, ha. The problems we ran into was the sun was either casting a shadow on her or the sun was just directly in her eyes. She already has squinty eyes, so that didn't help. Finally we just had the sun at her back, haha.

I forgot to mention, our church (Living Word) was having a picnic at Fort Casey so between the pictures we did at the bunkers and the beach Allison and I went to go visit our church at the campsite they were at. I really love Living Word!

Yeah, that was what happened today. Tomorrow I get a break from taking senior photos, but on Monday it starts back up again!

Monday's Senior: James Middleton

Oh yeah, don't forget to check out my flickr for some of Allison's other shots! Reminder, these are just some of the shots that we took today.

No comments:

Post a Comment