day 056. [brothers]

Today was honestly such a good day, ha. The best part was definitely later in the day, which I'll get to in just a bit.

So I started out my day by meeting up with my good buddy Sean; I've mentioned him before. It was another one of our heart-to-heart talks. One of the many we've had this summer. I look up to Sean when it comes to God like things. Maybe it's because he really understands what I went through and where I came from before every coming to Christ. Now, even though it was one of our many heart-to-heart talks ... not all of it was serious. Some of it was just goofy stuff, bahaha. Anyways, seeing as we met early in the morning, rather than later in the afternoon like we usually do, we went to get breakfast seeing as neither of us had eaten anything at that point; good because I was starving!

For breakfast we went to Island Cafe. Really good place to eat. Best part is they have breakfast all day! I'm not going to lie ... breakfast is honestly one of my favorite meals, haha. Good laughs while there.

After he brought me home I went to the auto shop to get my oil changed to find out that my brakes need to be fixed changed. Instead of going to Les Schwab though to get the brakes checked out I hit up the gym to play some good volleyball with a few people. It was definitely good and worth the time spent there!

After that though was when I decided to get the brakes checked. Looks like I'll need to fix the front brakes seeing as they're both reaching the end of their caliper ... I think that's what the guy was telling me. I wasn't really paying attention, haha.

The best part of today though was going to the Kid's Camp meeting at the Everett FourSquare Church. You seriously have no idea how exciting this week is going to be. Seeing old faces from last year definitely was fun. Meeting the other cabin leader that will be joining Steven and me. Honestly though, after tonight's meeting and then the vast amounts of "remember when's" made at dinner, this week will be nothing short of amazing. I'd love to share the "remember when's" but they were also "you had to be there's" haha X)

Praise God for this upcoming week. I can definitely feel that God will be doing some radical movements through not only the campers, but even the leaders. God always does radical things though, but it's just amazing to have this feeling. So excited though!!

Oh yeah. Senior Photos tomorrow: Steven Welch

PS. Both of those plates were Sean's ... he didn't let me eat what I ordered :(

PSS. Today's also the 8th Week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment